[R] ANOVA repeated measures and post-hoc

Henrik Singmann henrik.singmann at psychologie.uni-freiburg.de
Fri Aug 17 07:33:29 CEST 2012

Hi Diego,

I am struggeling with this question also for some time and there does
not seem to be an easy and general solution to this problem. At least I
haven't found one.
However, if you have just one repeated-measures factor, use the solution
describe by me here: http://stats.stackexchange.com/a/15532/442
Furthermore, you might wanna check the package phia with accompanying
vignette (but it uses multivariate tests).
For running the ANOVA you could also check my new package afex.

Cheers,
Henrik

--
Dipl. Psych. Henrik Singmann