[R] make check fails two tests on RHEL 6 build

Marc Schwartz marc_schwartz at me.com
Tue Aug 21 23:46:46 CEST 2012

On Aug 21, 2012, at 3:39 PM, Bennet Fauber <bennet at umich.edu> wrote:

> As a follow-up to my prior post, if I remove --with-blas
> --with-lapack, then the stats test passes:

> Testing examples for package ‘stats’
>  comparing ‘stats-Ex.Rout’ to ‘stats-Ex.Rout.save’ ... OK
>
> Perhaps this is now a question about building R with the Intel MKL
> libraries instead of one about the make check.
>
> Thanks,  -- bennet

<snip>

Hi,

Three quick comments:

1. I don't have hands on experience with MKL, but would direct you to the R Installation and Administration Manual section that is relevant:

  http://cran.r-project.org/doc/manuals/R-admin.html#MKL

2. Lower level compiling related queries are best directed to the R-Devel list, rather than R-Help. If you need to post follow ups, I would suggest that you subscribe to R-Devel at: