[R] write.matrix.csr data conversion

Sam Steingold sds at gnu.org
Wed Aug 29 06:39:28 CEST 2012

> * R. Michael Weylandt <zvpunry.jrlynaqg at tznvy.pbz> [2012-08-28 17:16:35 -0500]:
>
> install.packages by default goes to CRAN (the stable repository):

how often are stable released made?
weekly? monthly?

> if you want the bleeding edge, install e1071 from R-forge (note you
> might need a source install if the build bot hasn't gotten to it since
> the update)

I am not prepared to learn much in that district yet.
I would be interested in something similar to install.package(), but not beyond.

> https://r-forge.r-project.org/R/?group_id=786

>> Version: 1.6 | Last change: 2011-09-13 15:18:16+02 | Rev.: 447

this seems to imply that the changes I am interested in are not
available yet.

>> install.packages("e1071", repos="http://R-Forge.R-project.org")

this seems to install the same 1.6 yet again.
why doesn't it check that this same version has already been installed?

--
Sam Steingold (http://sds.podval.org/) on Ubuntu 12.04 (precise) X 11.0.11103000
http://www.childpsy.net/ http://camera.org http://ffii.org