[R] Daily Time Series, patterns.

mekbatub mekbatub at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 02:00:58 CET 2012

Hi Arun, thx for Your reply.

thats interesting, but its not what I mean.

I know that there is some patterns in data, example:

the highest value of the sale is on Monday, and the smallest on Wednesday
and so on, there might be trend also

I am trying to build forecasting model that will include patterns like that,
for example forecast to next 5 days. So i think I can say that is weekly
sesonality, i believe the metod to make correct model is to decompose time
series like there.

http://otexts.com/fppfigs/elecequip_stl.png
<http://otexts.com/fppfigs/elecequip_stl.png>

Do You think I am right? In any case, I have big problem to do this in R.