[R] Need to Write a Code that can find the molecular weight of various compounds

matthew.ttd.nguyen matthew.ttd.nguyen at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 19:10:47 CET 2012

Hi Paul! Thanks a lot!

I tried downloading the Rdisop file and encountered this error:

Error: package ‘Rdisop’ is not installed for 'arch=x64'

I tried downloading directly from the source using R and got this error:

Error in file(filename, "r", encoding = encoding) :
  cannot open the connection
In addition: Warning message:
In file(filename, "r", encoding = encoding) :
  cannot open: HTTP status was '404 Not Found'

So i'm not sure if the source is still there?

I also tried the Rcdk method, and received this error:
Error : .onLoad failed in loadNamespace() for 'rJava', details:
  call: fun(libname, pkgname)
  error: JAVA_HOME cannot be determined from the Registry
Error: package ‘rJava’ could not be loaded

So! I downloaded Java and the newest rJava package from
http://www.rforge.net/rJava/
But still received this error:
Error : .onLoad failed in loadNamespace() for 'rJava', details:
  call: fun(libname, pkgname)
  error: JAVA_HOME cannot be determined from the Registry
Error: package/namespace load failed for ‘rJava’

any ideas? ):