[R] R-Project at university.

Jeff Newmiller jdnewmil at dcn.davis.ca.us
Thu Feb 2 22:32:53 CET 2012

I suggest you read the GNU license included in the source code and on the CRAN website. The essence is that you are free to use it, and to change it, but if you pass your changes on to anyone else, you have to make the source code of those changes available to those whom you give it to. Most users do not need to concern themselves with the conditions, since most users don't change it.

Regarding compiling .exe files, R is not really designed for that.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing