[R] R2WinBUGS error message

anaraster rrasterr at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 15:23:13 CET 2012

Hi!

I am new to BUGS and running BUGS from R. I am trying to run a regression
model from R, however I have this error message:

Error in file(con, "wb") : cannot open the connection In addition: Warning
messages:

1: In file.create(to[okay]) :   cannot create file 'c:/Program
Files/WinBUGS14//System/Rsrc/Registry_Rsave.odc', reason 'Permission denied'

2: In file(con, "wb") :   cannot open file 'c:/Program
Files/WinBUGS14//System/Rsrc/Registry.odc': Permission denied

Can anyone help me out ?

I am running R2WinBUGS from a windows 7 machine.