[R] configure lyx2.0.2 with sweave in windows 32 bit.

Duncan Murdoch murdoch.duncan at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 15:44:50 CET 2012

On 14/02/2012 7:41 AM, ATANU wrote:
> I am using R 2.14.1. I am trying to configure Lyx with Sweave. I have read
> articles but I found none to be complete  and I cannot import sweave
> document in lyx . Can anyone please help me with a stepwise procedure how to
> configure Lyx with Sweave so that I can run my R-code chunks from LYX ,the
> output being a pdf.?

I've never used Lyx, but I've written instructions for several different
editors (Winedt, TeXWorks, TeXShop) and you might find
those helpful if you need to do it yourself.  See

http://www.umanitoba.ca/statistics/seminars/2011/3/4/duncan-murdoch-using-sweave-R/

for the most recent, or

http://www.stats.uwo.ca/faculty/murdoch/computing

for some older ones.