[R] configure lyx2.0.2 with sweave in windows 32 bit.

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Tue Feb 14 16:03:24 CET 2012

On Feb 14, 2012, at 9:44 AM, Duncan Murdoch wrote:

> On 14/02/2012 7:41 AM, ATANU wrote:
>> I am using R 2.14.1. I am trying to configure Lyx with Sweave. I
>> have read
>> articles but I found none to be complete  and I cannot import sweave
>> document in lyx . Can anyone please help me with a stepwise
>> procedure how to
>> configure Lyx with Sweave so that I can run my R-code chunks from
>> LYX ,the
>> output being a pdf.?
>
> I've never used Lyx, but I've written instructions for several
> different editors (Winedt, TeXWorks, TeXShop) and you might find
> those helpful if you need to do it yourself.  See
>
> http://www.umanitoba.ca/statistics/seminars/2011/3/4/duncan-murdoch-using-sweave-R/

Thank you for that Duncan;

I thought the question was overly broad and not containing needed
information, but it is having welcome side-effects. Your tutorial on
TexShop integration with Sweave looks very promising. I'm a LaTeX
noob, but on my Mac it seems to be the most "welcoming" of the many
LaTeX editors available.

--
David Winsemius, MD
West Hartford, CT