[R] configure lyx2.0.2 with sweave in windows 32 bit.

Yihui Xie xie at yihui.name
Tue Feb 14 18:31:11 CET 2012

The only (yes, only) documentation you should look at now is the
official manual of Sweave in LyX, which you can find under the
examples directory of your LyX installation for LyX 2.0.2; it will
appear under the Help menu after LyX 2.0.3 (not released yet, but will
be soon). If you are still unable to find it, please go to:
https://github.com/downloads/yihui/lyx/sweave.pdf It is a compiled
version of the manual.

All other instructions, IMHO, are both hackish and outdated. We have
been working hard on the Sweave module since LyX 2.0 so that you
basically only need one step to use Sweave in LyX (configure PATH).

Regards,
Yihui
--
Yihui Xie <xieyihui at gmail.com>