[R] Flexmix new data classification

loyolite270 loyolite270 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 14:15:54 CET 2012

Thank you very much for those suggestions, it really helped me a lot.

I just got another problem, i want to run flexmix GLM binomial model with
huge dataset (say 5 million rows), but the problem is  i cant run flexmix
with this dataset as a whole in R ( it will crash). So is it fair to run the
flexmix model by taking a stratified sample from the population, if so can
you please explain me the reason ?

If i cant use the above approach, then can you please provide me with a
solution for this problem ?