[R] R on Android

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Sun Jan 1 17:07:15 CET 2012

On Jan 1, 2012, at 10:05 AM, Federico J. Villatoro wrote:

> Hello,I am new to this list.

So new that you have not yet read the posting guide it appears.

> I have ben wondering if there is an app to run
> R on mobile devices? Specially android...Thanks in advance

Quick answer: Not yet (as such). Longer answer. Do a search:

 > RSiteSearch("Android")
A search query has been submitted to http://search.r-project.org
The results page should open in your browser shortly

The results does not include the prior discussions in rhelp, but if
you change the settings on that page and rerun, you should get them.

> Federico
>
> --
> Federico
>
> 	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]