[R] Spatial data, rpoispp, using window with fixed radius?

MacQueen, Don macqueen1 at llnl.gov
Fri Jan 6 18:52:13 CET 2012

What's wrong with rpoispp in spatstat? It can simulate over a polygon,
which can of course be used to closely approximate a circle. There is also
spsample in the sp package.

I'd also suggest asking this question on r-sig-geo.

--
Don MacQueen

Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
7000 East Ave., L-627