[R] R for windows 64 bit

Manta mantino84 at libero.it
Thu Jan 12 14:11:48 CET 2012

Dear Uwe,

many thanks for your message. To reply to your questions, as you imagined I
cannot provide a reproducible example. In addition, I cannot expand the
memory, as I'm working on a virtual desktop. At any rate, the program is
really on 'standstill' as the memory usage is flat and does not move of a
single byte.

I will now try with the latest R version, although I doubt it will change
something. I also asked to reboot the virtual PC, to help a better memory
allocation. Any other suggestion?