[R] Plotting Confidence Intervals with a proiri calculated Intervals

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Tue Jan 24 03:25:03 CET 2012

On Jan 23, 2012, at 7:37 PM, klakoh wrote:

> I have already obtained my confidence intervals from a bootstrapping
> procedure and now I want to plot the estimates and the confidence
> intervals
> similar to the plots obtained when the geom_smooth function is used in
> ggplot2.
> Thanks

You should look vary carefully and critically at this question and ask
yourself :

     How could an outside observer know what you were thinking when
you wrote it?

(If you still cannot appreciate my point, then I suggest you read the
Posting Guide (again?) )

( ... which has neither an archive nor is the rhelp mailing list.)

--
David Winsemius, MD
West Hartford, CT