[R] Plotting Confidence Intervals with a proiri calculated Intervals

R. Michael Weylandt michael.weylandt at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 04:31:44 CET 2012

Would you like to do this plot in base graphics or in ggplot2? If the
latter, I'd suggest you look over Hadley's online documentation and
the archives of the dedicated ggplot2 mailing list.

If you want to do it in base graphics, you'll have to say what your
data set looks like and what sort of graph you want these added to: it
is a scatterplot + fitline or is it categorical data or (you get the
picture). It'd be best if you could provide the code you have now and
some testing data (using dput() to make it as easy as possible for us)
as that will drive whatever happens next.

Michael