[R] Problem with Apriori

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.tu-dortmund.de
Sat Jul 7 17:37:36 CEST 2012

On 06.07.2012 12:23, Pascal Oettli wrote:
> Good morning,
>
> 1. What is your OS?
>
> 2. Which package do you use to perform the Apriori?

Given the error message, a good guess is probably that the trio package
is used.
The CRAN checks showed also some (maybe unrelated) problems with the
package under R-devel recently. It is always a good idea to write to the
package maintainer (hence CCing Holger Schwedner) - including
reproducible code in the message, of course.

Best,
Uwe Ligges