[R] Problem with Apriori

Holger Schwender holger.schw at gmx.de
Sat Jul 7 21:07:17 CEST 2012

Hi Uwe,

there is no function called apriori in the trio package.

I guess apriori is from the arules package, which however does not depend on or suggests trio.

The error in some of the package checks of trio is based on some strange,very rarely occuring behavior of the Fortran code in the trio package. This however should not cause the below error message, but some home-made error message (see Kurt's emails a few days ago on this issue). We are currently working on a bug fix.

Best,
Holger

-------- Original-Nachricht --------