[R] Extracting arithmetic mean for specific values from multiple .txt-files

vimmster superdodge at gmx.net
Mon Jul 9 13:20:17 CEST 2012

Dear Mr. Holtman,

thank you for your reply.

I think I did say which mean I needed: "all of these reaction times per test
subject. ", which means that I need a file with the mean of reaction times
of each file / of each test subject (because file XYZ_34.txt is identical
with subject 34's data).

There are 65 x 152 reaction times and I need 65 x mean(152 reaction times
per test subject file) = 65 mean reaction times.

I have now provided an example for a test subject 34:

http://r.789695.n4.nabble.com/file/n4635834/XYZ_34.txt XYZ_34.txt

Kind regards