[R] How to compare stacked histograms/datasets

Joshua Wiley jwiley.psych at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 06:35:45 CEST 2012

Hi,

Sure, you could do a qqplot for each variable between two datasets.
In a 2d graph, it will be hard to reasonably compare more than 2
datasets (you can put many such graphs on a single page, but it would
be pairwise sets of comparisons, I think.  Perhaps you could plots
multiple qqplots on top of each other varying the points by colour for
the different data sets?

I have not seen anything like this before, so I suppose it depends
what helps you understand your data.

Cheers,

Josh