[R] SVAR Restriction on AB-model

Pfaff, Bernhard Dr. Bernhard_Pfaff at fra.invesco.com
Fri Jul 13 09:34:46 CEST 2012

Hello Veronica,

what makes you think that this is an error? It is a warning that your specified SVAR-model is **just** identified and hence an over-identification test cannot be conducted. You can suppress this warning by not asking for an over-identification in the first place, by setting lrtest = FALSE in your call to SVAR(). See ?SVAR (Arguments and Details sections) and the package's vignette.
To your second question, provide zero entries in the respective column of the A-matrix except for the main-diagonal element.

Best,
Bernhard