[R] Creating Multiple Repeating samples and Cross Correlating them.

Rbc1356 baileycr at ohsu.edu
Thu Jul 19 23:17:43 CEST 2012

I'm having a lot of trouble getting this done and nothing I've written has
been remotely successful. Basically I have about 64 binary data sets stored
as vectors, with 72900 entries in each. I am not very familiar with cross
correlations, but I was advised that I should create 1000 randomized date
sets (used sample() for that) to use as a control, then compare the cross
correlation of my real data sets to the controls. First of all I am having
trouble creating 1000 different sample()'s of the same vector, and then I am
not all too sure how to cross correlate them Nothing seems to produce what I
want, all I get are copies of the same sample() of the vector repeated over
and over. Please Help?