[R] Creating Multiple Repeating samples and Cross Correlating them.

John Kane jrkrideau at inbox.com
Fri Jul 20 15:58:30 CEST 2012

It would help if you supplied some code for us to see what you have tried. However something like this would presumably give you the sample data sets --note only n=100 in the example.

mymat  <-  matrix(NA, ncol=  100, nrow= 100)
for (n in 1: 100) {
  mymat[,n] <-  sample(c(0,1), 100, replace = TRUE)
}
mymat

John Kane
Kingston ON Canada