[R] Bug in my code (finding nonzero min)

Bert Gunter gunter.berton at gene.com
Mon Jul 23 07:03:58 CEST 2012

!!! Well, that strikes me as a fair bit of chutzpah. Some generous
soul may well respond, but why  not do your own debugging using R's
debugging tools.It will serve you well in the long run to put in the
effort now to learn them. Debugging is a major part of any
programming.

?trace
?debug
?browser
...  and the "error" settingt of options()
are a place to start.

If you check this list's archives you'll find other similar queries
and helpful debugging tips.

-- Bert