[R] Error: could not find function "loadObject"

DVigneault davis.vigneault at tufts.edu
Mon Jul 23 23:33:29 CEST 2012

Hey all--

I'm brand new to R, and have just installed the ChemoSpec because I'd like
to do PCA of NMR datasets.  I was following along with the vignette and
trying to load the sample data as follows...

NMRTest <- loadObject("SrE.NMR.RData")

...and got the following error message:

Error: could not find function "loadObject"

I tried searching the above error message on the forum, but there were "0
matching posts."  I'm hoping someone can tell me what I'm doing wrong!

Best,

–Davis