[R] On Reproducible Code

Bert Gunter gunter.berton at gene.com
Wed Jul 25 18:25:56 CEST 2012

I agree. Perhaps slightly modifying the message and moving it to the
top as I have done here (please feel free to edit as appropriate)
would be useful. This might have the psychological advantage of making
it painfuly obvious to OP's and readers when they have not followed
the recommendations.

Might be worth a try and seems like something that would be easy to do.

Cheers,
Bert