[R] On Reproducible Code

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothendieck at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 18:44:13 CEST 2012

On Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 12:25 PM, Bert Gunter <gunter.berton at gene.com> wrote:

> I agree. Perhaps slightly modifying the message and moving it to the
> top as I have done here (please feel free to edit as appropriate)
> would be useful. This might have the psychological advantage of making
> it painfuly obvious to OP's and readers when they have not followed
> the recommendations.

The one line summary at the end is better than the posting guide.  It
tells you right off what to do in just one line.

On the other hand realistically few are going to wade through the
posting guide..  Its better to keep the one line summary at the end
since that is the best bet that someone will actually read some
guidance on how to post.

--
Statistics & Software Consulting
GKX Group, GKX Associates Inc.