[R] Error accessing Vegan package

Bob Green bgreen at dyson.brisnet.org.au
Fri Jul 27 12:17:44 CEST 2012

Hello,

I am wanting to download the Vegan package zip file. When I tried to
do this I obtained the following message:

"Object not found! The requested URL was not found on this server.
The link on the referring page seems to be wrong or outdated. Please
inform the author of that page about the error. If you think this is
a server error, please contact the webmaster.

The author of Vegan advised: "This looks like a problem in CRAN. The
"author of the page" is the CRAN webmaster".

I clicked on the Cran webmaster link but my e-mail program only
generated this address: [no address given]

I was wanting to run Vegan on a computer running Windows XP.

Any advice is appreciated,

Regards

Bob