[R] warning message while plotting taylor diagram

Henrik Singmann henrik.singmann at psychologie.uni-freiburg.de
Fri Jul 27 15:31:34 CEST 2012

Dear Jim,

indeed, you are right. As the OP did not include the package name I was to lazy to check where taylor.diagram actually is from. Would I have known that it is from plotrix I would have seen
that it actually is not a problem of the author but of handing over the wrong object.

As I know, functions in plotrix are very well-kept and those errors (i.e., using mean on a data.frame) would not occur, thanks to your work.

Better call ??taylor.diagram next time before prematurely posting.

Best,
Henrik

--
Dipl. Psych. Henrik Singmann