[R] par(mfrow) or split.screen with climatol roseavent plot?

Jan Näs skydiver.jan at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 16:21:51 CEST 2012

Hi
I trying to add a wind rose as a plot together with other plots.
Im unsing the roseavent function from the climatol package.

Ive tried par(mfrow=c(2,2))
but when plotting the windrose:
rosavent(windfreq_rose,4,3,ang=-3*pi/16,main="Windrose") it skips one
position, and when plotting the next one it blanks everything else.

Ive also tried split.screen, but the roseavent only blanks everything
else as it is plotted.

Does anyone have an idea how I can add my windrose without haveing to
cut and paste it in gimp afterwards?

Kind regards
Jan