[R] Trouble with .bat files upon installation of 15.0

Sarah Henderson sarah.b.henderson at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 23:23:25 CEST 2012

Thanks for your help -- you were absolutely correct.  And I apologize
for the poor nomenclature -- when referring to versions I always just
say 'fifteen' or 'twelve point one', so it is too easy to forget the
leading '2.' when typing.  Careless of me.

Cheers,

Sarah

> - Until June 8th I was running R 12.1

There never was an R 12.1 (nor 15.0). My guess is you mean R-2.12.1.

> - The same thing happened each day until yesterday when I broke down
> and re-installed R 12.1 again and changed the path back (C:\Program
> Files\R\R-2.12.1\bin\x64)
> - Everything ran perfectly smoothly this morning

Probably the scheduler runs under another user account / security level?
Please ask the vendor of that software.

Uwe Ligges