[R] rgraphviz problem

Anton Gerostathos antonios.gerostathos at windowslive.com
Sun Jun 24 18:42:40 CEST 2012

Dear Søren,

thank you for the additional description. Through the link provided I got
the idea to try the zip packages of Rgraphviz for installation. After an
additional problem with the x64 version, finally resolved, I am now getting
stuck with the following message when trying to load Rgraphviz:

Error in get(hookname, envir = env, inherits = FALSE) :
unable to allocate a memory bloc of 2.8 Go

any ideas?

Anton