[R] Vector errors and missing values

jahughes81 jessica.hughes at acl.psych.toronto.edu
Fri Mar 2 14:22:53 CET 2012

Hi Petr!

Thank you for responding to my post.

I checked out all my variables in the way you suggested and they are all in
integer form, but here are many missing values in some of my vectors,
denoted with NA.

So, they are in the correct form, I am just wondering if there is something
else I need to do to the NAs to be able to run my regressions. Because as it
is now, R may not be taking the NAs into account and that would cause a
mismatch in vector length. But I don't think that it is expected that all
your predictor variables and your outcome variable be the same length. I
would imagine that is often not the case for most people when they collect
data.

--
Jessica