[R] times series trellis plot

sluedtke sluedtke at gfz-potsdam.de
Fri Mar 2 23:15:28 CET 2012

Dear List,

I am struggling with the trellis graphic. A similar problem was mentioned
here:

http://r.789695.n4.nabble.com/R-How-can-you-get-N-replicates-of-a-multi-screen-multivariate-time-series-plot-td811850.html

I do have 2 time series data sets. The 2 time series differ in some orders
of magnitude. I managed to plot them into 1 graph, but, since the data is
that different, on of the data set appears as a line only, well almost. So I
would need to set a second y axis before, that is scaled to the second data
set.

I know how to do it with the usual plot.window routine or something similar,
but not with the trellis graphic of the "lattice" package.

Thanks in advance!

stefan