[R] Lattice Levelplot data question

kcroyals sukkeun at ku.edu
Thu Mar 8 18:40:06 CET 2012

Hi I am very new to R.
I am using lattice package to create levelplot.
Original code has
levelplot(cor.Cars93[ord, ord], xlab = NULL, ylab = NULL)
where cor.Cars93 is 18x18 double matrix containing correlation between
variables, and ord is just order of variables.
However my data looks like
Var1 Var2 Median
1         1        0.00
1         2        0.50
1         3        0.90
2         1
2         2

Median value should replace correlation value but it's not in double matrix
format.
It's not correlation so I can't just create correlation matrix.
I tried to search how to create double matrix using my data but no success.
Sorry if this is simple question but I just can't seem to find the answer.
Thank you