[R] How to use ggplot to do the binned quantile plots(one type of scatter plot)?

Clint Bowman clint at ecy.wa.gov
Wed Mar 14 17:04:30 CET 2012

?quantile on the individual bins, make your deciles, then plot the ten
series as usual with your x values at the midpoint of the bins.

Clint Bowman			INTERNET:	clint at ecy.wa.gov
Air Quality Modeler		INTERNET:	clint at math.utah.edu
Department of Ecology		VOICE:		(360) 407-6815
PO Box 47600			FAX:		(360) 407-7534
Olympia, WA 98504-7600

         USPS:           PO Box 47600, Olympia, WA 98504-7600
         Parcels:        300 Desmond Drive, Lacey, WA 98503-1274