[R] how to adjust gui window size

j verzani jverzani at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 17:17:32 CET 2012

mrzung <mrzung46 <at> gmail.com> writes:

> hi, i'm trying to make gui function by "aDialog" FUN.
> What i want to do is adjusting the window size.
>
> my function is ,
>
> aa<- aDialog(items=list(
> ps=numericItem(),
> number=numericItem(),
> term=numericItem()
> ),
> OK_handler=function(.) { # . is reference to dlg object
> values <- .$to_R()
> do.call("KOD",values)
> }
> )
>
> how can i adjust the size of the window?

You are much better off pointing out this uses the traitr package,
as otherwise one wouldn't know where to begin. In this case,
there isn't a straightforward way, but this hack will let you do it:

 size(aa$widget_list$toplevel) <- c(600, 600)

I haven't worked on that package for awhile, as it didn't get many users.