[R] trouble for parsing HTML files

Julien Velcin julien.velcin at univ-lyon2.fr
Fri Mar 23 16:26:53 CET 2012

Thank you for your comments Michael, but :

> i) The website is generating different content for you than for Milan
> and me [wild guess]

It'd be highly surprising. If this is the case, I don't know what I
can do to fix it.

> ii) Something in the OS 10.5 -> 10.6 difference [process of
> elimination]

Ok, I've to wait for buying a new laptop with 10.6...

> iii) Perhaps a shortlived bug in 2.14.2 -- can you update to 2.15 and
> see if it still throws that error? [the only one I know how to do
> anything for]

I've just updated with the last 2.15 version, but the error is still
here :(.

Any other suggestion? Must I buy a PC?

Julien