[R] trouble for parsing HTML files

R. Michael Weylandt michael.weylandt at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 16:32:20 CET 2012

No idea at this point; perhaps get in touch with the maintainer (email
given by maintainer("XML")) and see if he has any insights.

Sorry I can't get this one for you: without being able to reproduce it
(the odd error message with the euro sign) myself, I'm pretty stumped.
If you do get to a solution, I'd be quite interested to hear it.

Best,
Michael