[R] Is it there any std pattern in R which show same representation style of ppt found on net

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 13:39:47 CEST 2012

Hi,

It's not a standard format for R presentations, but you can certainly use it. The blue and white style you referenced is one of the standard Beamer themes. Those people are using LaTeX and Sweave to write their presentations.

You'd need to install LaTeX for your OS and do some reading, but it's a very nice system once you get the hang of it.

Sarah