[R] How to read ANOVA output

aRghhhhhh sydney.vergis at gmail.com
Wed May 2 07:37:38 CEST 2012

Hey all who have responded to this post. I am a newbie to ANOVA analysis in
R, and let me tell you- resources for us learners are scant, horrible,
unclear, imprecise.. in other words.. the worst ever. So advice like "go
look it up" in your "classical" textbook or on google is not helpful at all.
I am scouring posts like these to try to find some kind soul who not only
understands the basics, but is willing to help us new folk out.. sadly..
here is not the place.