[R] How to read ANOVA output

Ista Zahn istazahn at gmail.com
Wed May 2 13:01:22 CEST 2012

My experience is the opposite -- the web is filled with introductory
statistics material, some of it quite good. If you google for
"introduction to anova textbook" the first hit seems to give exactly
what you are asking for. The fifth one down the list also looks good
(http://vassarstats.net/textbook/ch13pt1.html). And that's just what
you get for free! If you want more you can buy a textbook. I don't
understand why you are reluctant to take this advice, or why you think
someone here is going to be able to explain it better than a good
textbook will.

Best,
Ista