[R] Topic Modeling- package lda

ankit sethi ankitsethi180290 at gmail.com
Mon May 7 15:41:48 CEST 2012

Hello,
I have been using 'lda' package for topic modeling and wish to predict
new topics using a fitted model by giving new dataset as input. While
doing this, I came across the function predictive.distribution(). But
I am not able to apply it on a new dataset as the input parameter asks
for document_sums which is an output of the result from fitting the
model. Is there any way in which I can use my existing model and apply
it on new data without creating a new model.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Ankit Sethi