[R] Topic Modeling- package lda

ankit sethi ankitsethi180290 at gmail.com
Mon May 7 17:17:21 CEST 2012

Hi David,
I am sorry for cross posting. I will keep this in mind next time.
Regarding details, my doubt is regarding the documentation in the
package where, it speaks about applying the function to held-out words
but the input parameters don't take new datasets, rather they use the
output generated by the model. I wanted to get the doubt cleared and
now if my understanding of the function is right.

--
Regards
Ankit Sethi