[R] How to re-order clusters of hclust output?

R. Michael Weylandt <michael.weylandt@gmail.com> michael.weylandt at gmail.com
Fri May 11 21:27:55 CEST 2012

I don't have a general answer to your question, but 1L and 2L are just the integers 1 and 2 (the L makes them integers instead of doubles which is useful for some things)

Michael