[R] masked by GlobalEnv ???

Jhope jeanwaijang at gmail.com
Sat May 12 12:54:02 CEST 2012

Hi R Listers,

I am trying to upload a data file and I received this message. It seems that
I am still able to make graphs and Aeventexhumed still works in the
analysis. Can I ignore this message or do I need to do something about this?

Jean

> require(plyr)
> turtlehatch <- read.csv(file.choose())
> attach(turtlehatch)
The following object(s) are masked _by_ '.GlobalEnv':

    Aeventexhumed, DeadHatch, ExDate, Hatchlings, MaxHatch, Oldeggs,
Quadrat,
    QuadratEvent, ST0, ST1, ST2, ST3, ST4, Sector, Shells, TotalEggs