[R] access the se of a forecast

plocq less.is.mo_ at hotmail.com
Sat May 12 15:33:12 CEST 2012

Hi everybody,

I am currently trying to forecast some double seasonal time series by using
the function dshw. I want to access the standard errors to build the
confident interval for my forecast. I am using to following code :

fit<-dshw(eem,period1=7,period2=48,h=48)

then by using summary(fit), I see that my se are contained in the vector :
$s20
but when I call fit$s20, I get NULL.

I don't understand why this happens. How should I proceed to get these se?

By advance, thank you very much for your help!