[R] access the se of a forecast

Rui Barradas ruipbarradas at sapo.pt
Sat May 12 16:07:12 CEST 2012

Hello,

Many people mistake 'summary' for a special kind of print function.
At least I did, at first.
The fact is that 'summary' does it's own computations and outputs the result
of those computations, to be printed by the appropriate print method.

Simply put, what you need is

summary(fit)$s20

or

sfit <- summary(fit)