[R] want to count 2 NULLS as disimilar with DIANA/DAISY/GOWER

jmpapa joanna.papa at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 00:18:28 CEST 2012

I am using  DIANA/DAISY/GOWER. Some of my categorical data include NULLS.
When assessing disimilarity, these NULLS are considered similar. I do not
want these NULLS to contribute towards similarity. Instead is there a way
for these NULLS to each be considered different so as to contribute to
disimiliarity and not simillarity? Also, I do not want to change these NULLS
in the data as I need them for other reasons.