[R] Mapping

Duncan Murdoch murdoch.duncan at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 13:30:28 CEST 2012

On 12-10-18 6:11 PM, dorothy borowy wrote:
> I am a new user of R and am crunching through the system.  I have reached an impasse with mapping; I want to make a bubble map and lay it over a grid that  is composed of a standard x,y axis.  Within this, are 16 (4x4) gridded blocks, numbered 1-16.  And, within these individual hectares(1-16) it is further subdivided into individual x,y plots ( in accordance with the overall x,y axes).  I have a general idea of how to make the bubble map but the background map is giving me a lot if trouble...HELP

You might get help on this if it rings a bell with someone, but you'll
probably do better to post some simplified code that does something
close to what you want, and explain what changes you don't know how to
do.  It's easier to help to modify something than to write it from scratch.

Duncan Murdoch